I will give you the perfect best man speech
About:
Hello! I'm Adam, a doting husband and passionate writer.In 2016, I was the Best Man at my brother's Wedding where I wrote and delivered a killer speech. On the day, everyone told me how amazing it was, how heartfelt and funny, some people even told me I should do it for a living. Well in a way, I already do: I'm a writer.
Now I want to give that speech to you, for only $5.
I'm a Business and English Language graduate from Loughborough University in the UK who writes short stories, screenplays and poetry obsessively. I've also been a professional and published writer.
With my speech you can entertain the wedding guests, make them laugh, cry and everything in between without the cheesy cliche quotes.
Adam :)
Reviews
ivanarden:Awesome some great content and a great frame work to add some of my own words to.\n\nSeriously helpful start to what might be a very embarrassing speech for the groom
adamjump:A pleasure to write for! Thanks again.
gilletter:thanks man!
liamloc89:Adam did send what i ordered in the given time but the attachment was not with the message when sent. This was because of a mobile glitch on adams side. But when I did receive my order adam tried to make up for the mistake by adding a small touch more than i had paid for.
mogz123:Epic adam is great

No comments:
Post a Comment