Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will write 4 great headlines, slogans or catchphrases

I will write 4 great headlines, slogans or catchphrases












About:

I have more than 12 years' experience in script writing (TVC/RDC/AV etc), creative writing, branding, content development, translations and information designs.

If you are looking for your business or personal promotion on any ground, I hope I will not disappoint you. As this is a consultancy service, there is always a silver line for the desired "Bang On!"  

Reviews


booyahriot:He was nice and wanted to help but for this particular task the work was very \

amisumon15:Communication was not satisfactory as I asked for some more info to do better but unfortunately didn't get any response. Anyways, thanks! Your review will help me somehow. All the best.

booyahriot:He was nice and wanted to help but for this particular task the work was very \

amisumon15:Communication was not satisfactory as I asked for some more info to do better but unfortunately didn't get any response. Anyways, thanks! Your review will help me somehow. All the best.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment