Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will be glad to answer your questions. + See More

I will be glad to answer your questions. + See More












About:

Tired of mediocre and unreliable writers? Welcome to my gig page!

I do freelance writing for many blogs and magazines. I also proofread, copy edit, edit and do reviews in addition to Chinese translations (see my translation gig). My writing cuts across a wide range of genres including fiction/non-fiction novels, scripts, eBooks, letters, health, lifestyle, sports, and politics. I also do biographies and autobiographies. Writing is synonymous to breathing to me, and I absolutely love it.

Order this gig if you desire stirring, emotional, compelling, and highly-effective content.

I'm prompt, thorough, and efficient, and I will put forth my best effort into making your project shine!


My works are 100% unique and free from any form of plagiarism. Plagiarism report from Grammarly attached upon request.

1 gig = 300written words

Unlimited revisions!

I am giving 10% discount on all projects exceeding $100 for the next 60 days!

Please order additional gigs for longer pieces. Writing samples provided upon request.

YOU RETAIN ALL RIGHTS!Anything I write for you, you can publish under your own name and take all credit for. It's yours!

Reviews


andretraiteur:Amazing writing that demonstrate great heart and wisdom growing together as a Lotus flower.

translatorking:Thanks so much!

rubypresley1:Still shows nothing... still says no preview available.\nPlease help me get this resolved. If this can be resolved I will cabanas reviews. Just want to review book please!

hivetexdesign:Absolutely perfect!

translatorking:Outstanding Experience!


1 comment:

  1. The INK for All application’s vocabulary list is not as intelligent as Grammarly's. However you have the option to add to it Another thing I like, INK compares your content versus ranking sites on the internet to help your work appear better, and the more you write, the smarter it gets. Grammarly does not help with SEO, doesn't matter how much you pay.

    ReplyDelete