Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write a romantic or erotic story for you

I will write a romantic or erotic story for you












About:

Is there a fantasy you need to tell but don't know how?

Let me help you!

Just tell me what you're looking for in the story and i will shape it into a tale that will thrill you.
I will write a romantic or an erotic story that will keep you busy and longing for satisfaction.
I will use strong language to make it more graphic in your imagination.

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Reviews


ladystardust18:Talk about breathing life into a story. This seller does it perfectly. So magnificent!

tname03:Absolutely brilliant, created exactly what I asked for and more. Will definetley be back for more at some point!

jblevins02:loved it, very entertaining to read.

noragerish1990:Great story, always on time!

xtremely:Experience was feeting my expectations ! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment