I will also create a 60 second animation of your script with voiceover recording & background music
About:
★Fiverr’s top rated content producer, Oranjegirl, with over 13,000 happy customers served★
►I can help you tellyour story in the most concise and effective way possible◄
Hi, I'm Oranjegirl and I’m a content producer with over 10 years creating and telling great stories. When it comes to getting your audience engaged, a video or audio voice over is the most effective way possible.
But, all of that starts with a great script.
I will write your script of any length for video or audio work that will be sure to delight and entertain your audience.
With over 4,000 video and voice over jobs delivered on Fiverr, you can be confident you are in great hands.
What is included in your order:
★Commercial License isFREE
★Professional adaptation of your vision or rework of your script
★100% quality guarantee. Rewrites are included.
For $5, you will get 50 words or 20 seconds of scripting. Choose the amount of words you need for the appropriate gig.
► My writing comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
★Need your script voiced or animated?
Select extras if you want an animated video or voiceover recorded with your script today!
Reviews
acumedia:oanjegirl, was very patient with us and very responsive to revisions. Hope to do business again soon.
oranjegirl:Thank you very much! I'm glad that you are happy with the service I have provided for you! Looking forward to helping you again soon. \r\n\r\n
baboy37:thank you we really appreciate it.\nMissionary to the Philippines
danjoseph13:Thank you for writing this demo script for a fictional company for an animated explainer video. We look forward to using you more in the future.
ivanwang402:too long deliver and the script isn't very attractable .will not working with this seller any more.

No comments:
Post a Comment