I will help with your psychology or self help blog or article
About:
I will help you with your mental health/psychology/self-help blog or article for your website. I write about a variety of topics in the field of psychology/mental health including: depression, anxiety, stress management, coping skills, substance abuse, women's issues, self-esteem, resilience, goal-setting, mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), relationship issues, positive psychology, grief and loss, overcoming road blocks/life struggles, career, children and family, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), personality disorders, learning disabilities, problem-solving skills, coping with mental illness, and much more. Please contact me to discuss your topic of choice prior to ordering.Reviews
drdebrabrooks:What a great article! I have worked with you before and definitely plan to do so again. Your articles are well-written. Thanks!
ymhsniper:This is my 2nd order with Carolina. She tries to understand my brief to her and seek to clarify to make sure she has got the exact idea of what i wanted. I appreciate that. Very patient too.
drdebrabrooks:What a great article! I have worked with you before and definitely plan to do so again. Your articles are well-written. Thanks!
ymhsniper:This is my 2nd order with Carolina. She tries to understand my brief to her and seek to clarify to make sure she has got the exact idea of what i wanted. I appreciate that. Very patient too.
:

No comments:
Post a Comment