Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Write Anything In Spanish











About:

Hello!



Do you need something written in Spanish?  You came to the right place. 



I LOVE to write and I am a native Spanish speaker. Writing-related classes have always been my favorites and the ones I get my best grades at.  Besides, I'm studying Social Communication at University, and this is a career in which you really learn and practice writing, drafting and grammar. Plus, I'm a perfectionist! So you don't have to worry at all about typos or grammar mistakes.



It's my pleasure to help you with ANYTHING you need written in Spanish! :



*  Copy for your brand (I know a lot about Marketing Communications, it is a part of my career too and I have experience on this area).



*
  Letters, cards, e-mails.      *  Books, e-books.       *  Stories.      



*  Essays.      * Articles.     * Blog posts.     



*  Social media captions and texts  (I'm a Community manager too!). 



*  I can write any other thing you may need in Spanish, just contact me if what you want isn't listed here! I'm always happy to help.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muy satisfecha. Muchas gracias.

Seller's Response:

A la orden 🙌🏻

Seller's Response:

Estoy muy agradecida por el trabajo. Es excelente.

:

Good job!

:

Thank you, looking forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment