Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hello my esteemed client,



 I believe that every story, every Facebook Post, every speech etc should be delivered in a prolific and catchy way that appeal to emotions and create clear vision of places, situations and people.  As a creative writer, I believe in vivid description and the rule of "Show, don't tell"

     

       #Example:: "As he spoke, his fists clenched" instead of simply, "he was angry"



With my exceptional writing skills, I promise to relieve you this pressure, by delivering a paper centered on your instructions. Be the witness by placing your order, and requesting me as your writer.



Services Offered include:



  • Social media Posts
  • English literary analysis
  • Short stories
  • Fictional writing
  • Social media management
  • Essay writing
  • Blog posts
  • Creative non-fiction
  • Poetry analysis
  • Speeches


Why I deserve to work for You:


  • Quality, thorough Research and Originality
  • Professionalism
  • 24/7 online presence to attend to your needs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Early completion to give room for corrections and additions


I Never Disappoint!!

Reviews


:

Jeniffer delivered quality work on time..very professional indeed! thank you

:

Very good! Direct to the point.

:

Great Service - Thank you!

:

Perfect! Thank you :)

:

Very happy about the final project. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment