Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hi, I have been a writer and DM for the past few years and my experiences as such have helped me immensely in creating and fleshing out character concepts for my own games and stories.



If you struggle with creating a D&D character or NPC characters for your game that you are running, or are about to join, then I am happy to help.



I can help you by creating the D&D character you want, tailored to every custom idea you have. I prefer to work closely with you so I can ensure that I can bring your idea to the character sheet. I will be using the 5th edition source books so can guarantee I can create every option and combination officially released.



I believe that regardless of whatever option you pick, you deserve to have a detailed fleshed out character. I disagree with the idea of creating a "basic character" and that's why with my gig, each option will guarantee you a character that I will work closely with you to create.



My main aim is to ensure you have fun playing this class. So I will do my best to make sure I bring your character idea to life and you enjoy it!

Reviews


:

Quick and well thought out creation and delivery.

:

He was fast, had good communicating and was creative. I love it! Thanks aafaqs :)

:

Great communication like last time and listened to my wishes and things that were an option and what not. Came up with yet another, in my eyes, creative character and can't wait to play this one as well.

:

Really pleased.

:

Loved it seller did a great job




No comments:

Post a Comment