About:
LOOKING for someone who is creative then LOOK NO FURTHER!
Save your TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY
Why Me?
· Timely Delivery
· Professional Work
· Unlimited Revisions
· 100% Customer Satisfaction
· Quality Work
· Low rates
Are you running a business account on Instagram and you need to give your photos trendy captions?
I will give captions to your photos whether on Instagram or any other social media account. Photo types could include traveling, professional. Self-motivational, products, pets, lifestyle, funny and So on.
FOR CUSTOM ORDER ON MONTHLY BASIS YOU CAN COME INBOX AND DISCUSS WITH ME!
NOTE:
Please send me a message before placing an order, just to be clear about your demands and my services.
Looking forward to working with you
Regards
Amna
Reviews
:
This is my first unsatisfactory order from Fiverr, and I have been ordering for years. I provided Amanahh with a place to write captions, and they were not written in the place where I asked her to write them. The final delivery did NOT trendy Instagram captions,but instead I received a list of 30 general quotes, not having anything to do with the 30 pictures I sent. Some of these quotes are religious, and I am absolutely not a religious person. Finally, it is apparent in the captions that English is not the primary language.
:Solid copy writing
:Good job, thanks
:Thanks for everything!!!!
:Great Job!!! I will use again

No comments:
Post a Comment