Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

It's hard to write about yourself, isn't it?  So let me write you strong, clear biography! Great for websites, professional communications or the back of your novel.  Just provide me with your professional background and some personal details (loves dogs, once won a pie eating contest, dresses in only pink, makes sculptures out of recycled cans, champion fencer, etc.)--anything from a few bullet points to your stream of conscious writings and I'll put together a coherent, professional bio you can use just about anywhere. 



$5 gets you 150 words which is about two short paragraphs.  



Order now!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and good communication with this writer. She was perfect for what I needed. Great job and good communication with this writer. She was perfect for what I needed. Great job and good communication with this writer. She was perfect for what I needed.

:

i needed help writing a bio for me to place on our company website

:

Great experience! Highly recommended.

:

Wonderful Experience!

:

Such a professionally written bio! Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment