Friday, July 20, 2018

I will ebook and ghostwriter as guru

I will ebook and ghostwriter as guru












About:

Hello and Greeting to my Fiverr Buyers!

Welcome to this fantastic world of freelancing and to my GIG.

Are you looking for an experience, creative and professional eBook writer for your writing projects? If yes, you are at the RIGHTPLACE!

Writing is my passion, I have an ability to make projects creative and unique and deliver the desired message clearly.

Give me a chance and I will deliver you an eBook that people will always want to read!

Expectations:

  • Well researched and top quality content
  • Perfect layout and format for your eBook
  • Clickable Table of Content
  • Copyscape protected: 100% original
  • Transfer Of Copyrights.
  • Discount on bulk orders

Niches covered includes, but are not limited to:


  • Medical
  • Health
  • Fitness
  • Weight loss
  • Diet
  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Lifestyle
  • Recipes
  • Female Health
  • Nutrition
  • Self-help
  • Marketing
  • Healthy habits
  • Science and Technology
  • and many more

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment