Friday, July 20, 2018

I will be giving them. + See More

I will be giving them. + See More












About:

Hi there,
I will write a winning fundraising letter for you...

A fundraising letter is one of the most critical communications that you will send to a current or potential donor. It needs to articulate the value of your mission, explain why your programs are worthy of support, who will benefit from the donation and in what ways they will benefit. Let me help you to get your business funded.
I write acknowledgement letters, query letters, email solicitations and letters that explore partnership opportunities with other organizations for mutual benefit...

An added note:
If you have any questions, it's helpful if you get in touch with me before ordering a gig so that I can fully understand the nature and scope of your request.

Thank you!

Reviews


vyvnnv:Thank you!

stephen4991:You're welcome... Thanks!

teammg:Seller is timely and gets your ideal across

stephen4991:Great buyer

hajafunmi:Fast and efficient


No comments:

Post a Comment