I will do your christian ebook writing,ebook writer and ghostwriter
About:
PS. CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
“Most men will proclaim his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?” [Pro 20:6].
I weep for believers who say "there is no new thing under heaven" (Eccl 1:9); they copy and paste; but God said "I will do new things (Is 43:19). I will write new things for you which eyes have not seen (1Cor 2:9).
Life is based on inspiration (Job 32:8); Christianity is based on truth (Jn 8:32). Daniel the genius, understood by books (Dan 9:2). Joshua also declared that “this book shall not depart from you…” [Josh 1:8]. Christianity is made easy when knowledge is acquired.
It is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh profits not (Jn 6:63). Race and rating means nothing, but inspiration is the key. Right and timely truth is all you need to win people.
Are you confused or frustrated? Your solution is in inspired contents and I will write it for you.I am an endowed Christian writer and speaker, specially gifted to write. This gig is set to promote you and your teeming readers by writing unprecedented eBooks for you on:
Christian Life
Holy Spirit
Healing
Marriage and Relationship
Spirituality
Devotionals
Any Topic
Editing/Rewriting.
Order now!
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment