I will write you a well researched content of 10000 words
About:
Do you have ideas but time is the problem? Maybe you have time but you lack the writing skills and got stuck writing or figuring out how to fit all the pieces together. Perhaps you hired someone to help you get started, but you found the process a chore, or you weren't happy with the results.
If you haven’t been writing books for a living for years, as I
have, learning to write a compelling book capable of holding your
readers' attention from page one to the very last page can be a
daunting and time-consuming challenge. More immediate projects
are constantly competing for your time and attention.
Now is the time to write your book!
Let's work together and get it done. It's never too late.I can help you achieve your dream and bring your story to life in the pages of a book. I will write based on your plot, characters and setting. If you have any problem with my delivery you can request for a modification and the changes you desire would be made!
Hire me today and I will make your writing problems vanish like smoke!
If you want me to write up to 10,000 or more words,
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR WORK BEFORE YOU
ORDER!
Reviews
sacharussia:Emily did an outstanding job. Thanks!
sacharussia:Great experience!
noragerish1990:Great communication and great story.
pamelagoldstone:Excellent writer, I'll definitely work with her again!
kldear:Fast delivery. good story.

No comments:
Post a Comment