Friday, July 20, 2018

I will ghostwrite a story of medium length

I will ghostwrite a story of medium length












About:

I have been an erotica writer for many years and I would love to ghostwrite your next short story or novel. I can also write sweet romances if that is what you prefer. My stories are well researched and realistic. All pairings are welcome and I love to write a variety of kinks and sub-genres including

  • Fetish
  • BDSM
  • Bisexual
  • Group sex
  • Voyeur
  • Incest and Taboo
  • Paranormal
  • Interracial
  • First time
  • Gay
  • Lesbian

...and many, many more. I am a woman with few limits and nothing is too challenging for me

The price includes the required fees to hand over all copyright to you, once I send you the story, the product is 100% yours.

Reviews


brentnewcomb:Super story. Excellent. Very wonderful transaction.

mysterious_mynx:Outstanding Experience!

brentnewcomb:Perfect story. Just what I what asking for. Excellent.

mysterious_mynx:Outstanding Experience!

daindiespot247:It was great working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment