Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will write a detailed crowdfunding pitch.

I will write a detailed crowdfunding pitch.












About:

Hey folks, I am Lyla Woods.

This gig is exclusively for the crowdfunding campaign. The world is changing. People want to help others. So do I.I will help you reach donors for your crowdfunding campaign.

If you have a great idea, a wish, a problem in your community, a sports competition you want to participate, need a medical treatment or any other problem to solve but don’t have money, Crowdfunding is the best solution to get funds.

I am here to write an engaging and effective crowdfunding pitch/campaign for Kickstarter, indiegogo, begslist and gofundme. My pitch would be appealing and effective which will draw reader’s attention and convince them to fund your project. If you want a successful fundraising campaign it is very important to have a perfect pitch that convinces the readers in the first look. My pitch will increase your chances to get the funding and help you to achieve your target funds.

I can also write a script for your crowdfunding video.

The basic gig is for 300 words. If you want to add more words, there are some exclusive gig extras.

So order now and make your dreams come true.

Reviews


gotekgrafik:Nice work. Thanks.

rray101:Lyla was responsive and very talented in her research and choice of words, thanks so much, Rodney for CA.

lylawoods:Thank you so much for your review. I am always here to provide best writing services.

gotekgrafik:I love her work. Very well style writing. Love it!

cristhian973:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment