Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write a 1500 word fictional story with no grammar errors

I will write a 1500 word fictional story with no grammar errors












About:

Do you need a fictional story for your company, personal use, or just for fun? Do you have an idea in your head that you want on the page, but you can't write out? Then I'm your guy!

Just give me any fictional idea in any genre and I'll write it out, perfectly free of grammar errors and proofread. I'll also do research on any real world or historical locations, events, and/or people, so you can be sure that any modern story is true to life, and any occupations your characters have are well researched if the story calls for it.

A plot or an outline of your idea is preferred, as it allows me to get inside your head and understand what you would like me to write, but it is not required.

Included in all packages
* A well researched/historically accurate story
* Detailed characters and a gripping plot
* An expertise in Fantasy, Science-fiction, Historical, and romance stories.
* No grammar or spelling errors 
* Constant communication with me on my progress
* If you like me, I can be hired again for any package! Returning clients have the highest priority
* I can write a group of stories set in the same universe if I am hired multiple times. In fact, I prefer writing a series!

Reviews


darrellreeves:Very easy to work with and delivers on time. I will be using his services for a long time to come.

alanson31:Brady took all my ideas and used them to create an exceptional short story. He provided me with regular updates and welcomed my input, and the end result is just brilliant. It was a pleasure to work with Brady, and I would very highly recommend him for creative writing commisions.

bradythejust:James was an amazing client, he gave me plenty of room to work within a well detailed plot and answered any questions I had, I love the ideas he has and I'm very excited to write more of them in the future.

dreamstalker:helped me a lot. started the work immediately and provided fast result

bradythejust:The client was very understanding and kind, and the communication was very fast and allowed me to get the work done quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment