Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will ghostwrite beautiful stories and letters of any kind

I will ghostwrite beautiful stories and letters of any kind












About:

In this gig, I write
  •  Stories and Novels
  • About Us write-up
  • Screenwriting
  • Letters of any kind
I  work very fast which means you are certain to get what you asked for before the stipulated time.
All I need from you to get started are:
  • The outline of the story, if available
  • The number of words (I usually write up to 20,000 words in just less than 20 days)
  • The type of story
Once i have all these, i get started immediately. I also update you as the work progresses
The prices are negotiable and I am quite flexible to demands.
Prospective buyers should please note that I do not do academic content
Prospective buyers should please contact me before making orders to avoid cancellation and disappointment.
Please note that this gig is all about fiction and letters

Reviews


himmathjain:good work done

ojotemmy002:Nice buyer. Thank you

jamesgreenz:good writing skills, fast delivery

ojotemmy002:Thanks for the opportunity

jeremy_king_au:no doubt the writer knows his job well


No comments:

Post a Comment