Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write 10000 words fiction story with your plot and characters.

I will write 10000 words fiction story with your plot and characters.












About:

Hi,

I am a professional ghostwriter/editor. I will ghostwrite your fiction novels, novellas, and short stories.

I can write in many genres such as Romance, sci-fi, mystery, crime, fantasy, erotica and thriller fiction.

I deliver 100% plagiarism free work that is ALWAYS on time.

My services include ghostwriting books and ebooks as well as.

Feel free to message me at any time and I will respond immediately.

You can place your order right away and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

Thanks,
Traciey.

Reviews


conniekinder:on time delivery when asked

naza_p:good job.

salimbox:Thank you again

traciey:Thank you for the 5 star review. I hope to work with you again.

nickcareers:Was amazing can't wait to work with the seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment