Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write juicy erotica for you

I will write juicy erotica for you












About:

For just personal use, or if you select 'Commercial Use' and pay the subsequent extra $20 then it could be professionally ghostwritten for you to profit off of. Want to dip your toe in my waters before diving right in? The minimum payment will have up to 1000 words written on the topic of your choosing to sample my flavour, and another option is of course to simply stick with those $5 snippets so that you can have a say as I continue to write. You can give creative direction for me as we build characters and detail events. In the end, I could even go ahead and edit all the bits together into one cohesive story told the way you want it to be told with my years of descriptive and creative writing to pump it full of juicy details. Let's go on this adventure, whether we do it together or you give me the reigns to lead the way through a world of love, romance, desire, or just raw and needful lust. My fingers are tingling already... let me know when I should put them to work.

Reviews


moore76sc:She will spend a lot of time communicating throughout the project, learning more about you and what you are looking for. This not only builds your anticipation for the results but she was able to create something far better and personal than I expected. She takes great pride in her work and you will not be disappointed.

natashahemlock:Possibly the best review I've ever gotten, potentially on any medium. Thank you, and I hope to write for you and your undoubtedly beautiful wife again sometime :)

wridge3:This was my 4th story from natashahemlock. Great stuff.

natashahemlock:Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed it!

dimmy1:Natasha has been very helpful and understanding.Her service is highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment