About:
Did you have a great idea for an AU or plot for your favorite fandom, but don’t want to write it? With some research into your fandom/ship, I’ll write the fanfic you want to read! All I need is your idea (simple or complicated), any specific ships or character interactions, and I’ll write it up for you. Any topic is fine with me, and if you need help building on your idea I’ll be happy to help before I get started.- OCs, self-insert, etc are fine!
- I will not write nsfw, but I will write darker topics if I’m comfortable with it.
- I will not write nsfw, but I will write darker topics if I’m comfortable with it.
- I’m best with series such as MHA/BNHA, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts, and most anime/manga. I also enjoy writing for Kpop groups such as LOONA and BTS.
Reviews
:
Quick delivery and good work!! Offered to let me watch them write in the google doc, and fun to work with!
: : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment