Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

You give me the characters/setting/base storyline you want, and I write it for you. 



This can include custom characters as well as real life people. I give a base limit of 3 main characters. I can even write a story for you involving you and your crush/significant other. For additional main characters, see my prices.



Nearly any setting and storyline is accepted. To get exactly what you want, please be specific. If you want to give me creative freedom, and let me write a custom story for you, I charge no extra fee.



Mature themes and language are allowed. Please specify if you would like for it to be a clean story. If you want 18+ content, please message me for approval. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you so much ! it was super cute :))

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great job.

Seller's Response:

Very understanding when asked for an extra day to write. Great communication, and very friendly. Gave me my first ever tip, too!

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job for me and was very easy to work with. 5 stars!

:

Communicates thoroughly. Very friendly and understanding. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment