Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ghostwrite Any Fictional Story Of Your Choice











About:

I am a native Dutch speaker living in the Netherlands with CPE-level proficiency in all fields of the English language. I excel in writing, translating, subtitling and proofreading in either language. Aside from this, I have experience in writing fictional stories in a wide variety of genres, and will use my skills to provide you with an excellently ghostwritten story of your choosing.



Based on your description and requirements, I will write you any fictional story of your desire, free for you to use however you like. I ensure a grammatically correct product with flawless spelling, punctuation, syntax etc. All my packages come with two revisions free of charge, with additional revisions purchasable separately.



As clarification, a revision includes minor changes in your story based on details you have omitted in your description or those I may have missed. It does not include a full rewriting of the work because of a change of heart you may have had with regards to the contents of the story. For this reason, I implore you to be as precise as possible with your description of what I must write.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Good work.

:

Niceeee, ik vind het tof verhaal mnn, ook het einde! Wanneer ik verder in het proces ben in mijn kledinglijn wil ik ook een manga van maken en zal je zeker contacteren voor een storyline

:

Amazing service and delivery time, good communication and great end product! Would definitely order again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment