Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

What have you been fantasizing about lately?



My name is Victoria Charlesworth, and I'm a best-selling erotica author, and if you'll let me, I'll bring your wildest fantasies to life...



I have 
a Masters in Fine Arts and have dominated the Amazon best-selling charts in multiple categories, including Lesbian Erotica and BDSM Erotica. If you're looking for a custom erotica story tailored perfectly to you and what you like best, I'm the top choice! 



I am experienced in writing a plethora of niches and open to whatever your tastes may be. Some of the things I've written for past customers include:



-Gay (M/M)

-Lesbian (F/F)

-Tickling

-Feet 

-BDSM

-Historical

-Paranormal

-Vanilla

-Hucow

-Taboo



...and many, many more! 



Nothing is too out of the ordinary. Contact me today to get started on YOUR erotica masterpiece. 

Reviews


:

Beautifully written. A very talented writer who clearly puts their heart and soul into their work. Thank you so much.

:

an amazing and detailed writer. definitely worth the price and I have no complaints with the story I received.

:

Excellent communication. And quick.

:

excellent seller

:

Great writing, will 100% book again!




No comments:

Post a Comment