About:
if you are you searching characters and worlds that are hand crafted to perfection, then you are in the right place. I will write any story you need in any genre you want. Do you dream of people and places, fantastic beasts and stories!? Is it just that you have never been able to put pen to paper?I am your writer for hire.
From Thrillers to Sci-fi, romance to horror, from the fantastical to the mundane, I’ve got this covered for you.
What people most ask for from me:
- Sci-fi
- Thrillers
- Horror
- Character development
- Plot development
- Comedy
All commercial use comes with these gigs so you own everything 100 percent!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Great work and happy
Seller's Response:Glad you enjoyed the work!
:Hunter is very easy to work with. His delivery was spot on and I'll come back for more.
:So happy to know that you got what you needed, Jose.
:very flexible, very talented and did everything according to my request. I'd recommend him to anyone. I will be back for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment