Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Hello there!



My name is Clara and I absolutely love to write! I will write about any topic/story/idea in your chosen form to a professional standard. I will make sure to fully understand your desire and intention for the gig and make sure to accommodate all your requests so you are 100% happy. I take pride in my work and want you to feel satisfied with what I produce.



Please note I write in UK English, if you want something written in US English please advise me beforehand.



Thanks for stopping by and don't hesitate to ask questions!



Note: please message me first before placing an order.

Reviews


:

understandable and easy to communicate with

:

She understands what her client wants

:

the seller is very organized

:

great, I like to work with Clara

:

Will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment