Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will write 500 words. If I need to do research please add a gig extra.

I will write 500 words. If I need to do research please add a gig extra.












About:

Hello. I am Jane B. Night and I have been writing fiction for more then ten years. I have self published over thirty-five titles under various pen names and am excited to help you bring your story to life with an experienced pen. 

I specialize in romance stories but I am open to writing most types of fiction. Feel free to message me about your particular needs. 

I urge you to read the FAQ before ordering or messaging me about a project. Most of the questions you have will already be answered there. 

Thanks! I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


arcticfoxes_be:Great working with !!

authorjanebnigh:great to work for.

thegathering:Hehe great again :)

authorjanebnigh:great to work for.

duquedelalba:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment