I will ghostwrite, edit or rewrite your novels, stories and ebooks,
About:
Hello esteemed Buyers,
Are you looking for a ghostwriter with brilliant and exceptional contents developing skills?
Are you looking for an eBook ghostwriter with creative ideas?
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT GIG!!!
I m an avid reader and ghostwriter with a firm dexterity on both U.K. and U.S. spelling and punctuation.
When other writers bite their nails and pick their noses, I am busy picking on my clients' brains and imagination of their target audience.
I ball the most used objects: nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, twist them in a certain way, ball them together and make them bounce to shift perceptions, spur second thoughts, and trigger actions! That's how my ideas transcend all boundaries, gaps, and barriers
Why me?
- I don't deliver half-baked copy full of amateurish messages, but content that delivers jaw-dropping results.
- I have the FASTEST response rate in the industry
- I will deliver Content that will make your competition "tremble in their boots"
- With me, everything works like 'magic'.
Order today and you'll be glad you did.
please contact me first before placing orders, this is not the actual price for any project
Reviews
phantranbach:Thanks, good job!
kathy_writes:Outstanding Experience!
irjtajdar:excellent work!!
kathy_writes:Outstanding Experience!
deangelohayes:easy to work with. very professional

No comments:
Post a Comment