Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will make a personalised poem based on any information you give me. Perfect for family/friends.

I will make a personalised poem based on any information you give me. Perfect for family/friends.












About:

Send me some information and I will write a personalised poem just for you. Perfect for any occasion and makes a lovely gift for close ones. Please see example below...


Once there was a little girl with massive hopes and dreams

she never gave up trying and that paid off, so it seems

she worked real hard and never stopped, she had to see this through

she had a plan and never swayed until her dreams came true

whilst on her way she always tried to be the very best

and this she was, a thousand times, a cut above the rest

one flaw was that she had to move and leave her family home

but she was strong, she had no fear, she knows she's not alone

all her family love her and she has made them really proud

so read this verse and imagine, we're all shouting it aloud.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment