Friday, July 20, 2018

I will ghostwrite, proofread and edit your kindle ebook or novel

I will ghostwrite, proofread and edit your kindle ebook or novel












About:

NB: GIG PRICES ARE PROVISIONAL; PLEASE, DO NOT CONFUSE YOURSELF WITH THEM. CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BE SURE I AM AVAILABLE TO WORK BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

With me, missing it is not an option. My Portfolio (Reviews and Samples) says it all.  

Experienced writer, proofreader, and editor with years of creative writing experience. Also, I belong to the Intermediate Member of Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP) and this gives me a great perspective on publishing.

Do you need the following done?
  • eBooks Writing
  • Fictional writing
  • Rewriting
  • Proofreading and editing
  • Book Cover Design

And other writing jobs on different niches such as:
  1. Health
  2. Technology
  3. Story/Novels
  4. Cookbook
  5. Business 
  6. Website Contents and Mission statements
  7. Inspirational

Turning your ideas into great contents is what I do. 

WHY ME?
I am a TOP RATED SELLER!

What will you get?
  • Extensively Researched Contents.
  • 100% Original Contents without plagiarism.
  • Excellent Grammar and diction.
  • Professional Format, ready for Kindle or Print Publish. 
  • 100% copyright of books transferred to you.
  • Book Cover Design on Request at an extra charge.

LIKE I SAID, YOU CANNOT MISS IT WITH ME!!!

Reviews


bossnurse:I really enjoyed working with bridget_writes! The communication was excellent, She's a great writer and I feel that she did her very best to ensure that I was happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend working with her!

bridget_writes:Thank you. It was an utmost pleasure to work on your book. All the best!

vineeta03:Excellent work and timely delivery!!!

bibishjones:the book was well writing and will order again. thanks a lot

bridget_writes:Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment