Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will help you develop your fictional characters

I will help you develop your fictional characters












About:

You've got a killer plot in your head and some ideas on what your hero/heroine is about.  So you put pen to paper and let the creativity flow.  As the story moves on, perhaps you find yourself bogging down in details about your character that the story suddenly exposes.

It's happened to all creative writers, and without a meticulous, pre-planned approach to the character BEFORE the creative writing begins, well, all sorts o things can happen to the story; most not good for the story!

Doing a plot outline is a tremendous tool in honing that creative process and helps to keep the story on track.  Why not do the same with your character?

I promise you that once I show you this tool, you will completely change how you develop your characters, ranging from bit parts to the main.  

Making your characters jump off the page to the reader is the goal.  Let me show you how to make that happen.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment