About:
I'm a Christian writer and I believe God has given me the talent to write and I am happy to share this with you here. I have written books and conducted many Christian seminars and trainings. I am quite vast on Christian spiritual matters and will be willing to help you put them in writing to bless the people.
In this generation where there is explosion of knowledge, it's equally important for the knowledge of God to Increase. This Gig is specially designed to help Develop, Proofread and Edit all Christian related Publications and Teaching Modules. This Gig is dedicated to help Ministers of the Gospel to write Christian Books, Devotionals, Articles and all gospel publications. If you can name a theme or topic in the Bible, I can write a book on the topic for you based on scriptural teachings and spiritual in-depth.
I employ you to take advantage of this service so that together we can increase the knowledge of God and his word in this generation.
Reviews
:
Timely and professional
:Easy to work with!
:This was a great redo of my book by a truly gifted writer. I am thoroughly pleased and recommend this person for your Christian writing needs. AAAA++++
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment