I will create an endearing best man or maid of honour speech
About:
The pressure is on. You're entrusted to say a few lines for the Bride and Groom while making sure the guests are entertained with your speech. They expect you to be quite funny, but at the same time charming and sweet.Easy peasy. Let's make that happen! I will write an unforgettable wedding speech for you.
Just simply give me a few information so I can do my job well.
Reviews
tessah814:If you do not want a boring generic speech, I would highly recommend!! She really weaves together information that you provide and makes it personal. Wonderful seller! :)
roxywriter:Thanks, Tessa! You made it easy for me to do my job well.
aylascragg:she hit the nail on the head and put beautiful words together that i was unable to!
sapna_sc:great work!!
roxywriter:Thanks Sapna! Working with you was a pleasure!

No comments:
Post a Comment