Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will conduct.

I will conduct.












About:

GET IT WRITTEN BY A TRUE PRO!

Want to write a book, a speech, a presentation, web content, emails, lyrics, kids' content? 

I am a published writer in three continents with 15+ years experience in print and online publishing, television, radio and filmI have written on a wide range of topics and in many styles. Let me write for you!  

Please contact me for writing samples.


Questions? Message me. I respond quickly.  

The quoted gig prices are based on 1000 words. Gigs are charged on a per-word basis of the finished texts

RATES:
  • Basic Package rates start at US$0.045 per word.
  • Standard Package rates start at US$0.055 per word.
  • Premium Package rates start at US$0.075 per word.

PAST PROJECTS: Biographies, poetry, kids' content, scripts, blogs, websites, product descriptions, articles, proposals, presentations, fiction and non-fiction writing, emails, scripts, etc.

SPECIAL INTERESTS: I specialize in creative writing. My areas of interest are literature, the arts, culture, wellness, and spirituality. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment