Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will write 15k words of content.

I will write 15k words of content.












About:

I will ghostwrite your book or memoir. It will be delivered in a Word document. Each page will be Times New Roman, font size 12, and double-spaced. 

My favorite projects to take on are memoirs, because they are so meaningful. I really love helping people turn their life stories into novels. It's such a rewarding feeling.The past is important. It shapes us, for better or worse. I choose to niche in memoir, because memoirs matter.

I'm open to all kinds of different memoir projects, but I most enjoy stories of personal growth and overcoming extreme challenges. I adore stories that showcase the resiliency of the human spirit. 

Message me with any questions! I'd love to speak with you about the memoir writing process and hear a bit about your life story. 

Reviews


eye157:awesome experience get again.

laj1994:excellent work!!!!

pulpetry:jenihiggs went above and beyond expectations. Highly recommended.

jenihiggs:I'm so happy you liked the work! It was really fun to research.

mcortney:Excellent communication, goes above and beyond services requested. Always a great experience. Thank you! I would absolutely recommend and will be using again!


No comments:

Post a Comment