Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will outline your romance novel

I will outline your romance novel












About:

It can be difficult to organize your thoughts and ideas- that's where I can help! I will give you a clear beginning, middle, climax, and conclusion. Larger packages include character details, plot details, and exciting twists. 


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER! I would love to see exactly what you're looking for and discuss with you so we can get you exactly what you need, whether custom order or standard gig. This also prepares me to deliver your order as quickly as possible. 

Reviews


lildizzee:Ana is excellent. She really cares and super talented. And she goes above and beyond to craft a great story outline.

anajoy15:This was a great first order with lildizzee. Thank you!!

kingslandingkm:I'm always happy to work with this seller.

anajoy15:Five orders with kingslandingkm, and it's been great every time! Thank you!

ariaya:A charming hidtorical romance outline. I would happily work with Anajoy again. She's a talented writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment