I will ghostwrite romance,erotic scenes,short stories novels
About:
Hey there! Welcome to my gig! I know you're here because you need a sizzling romance story. I am an experienced and professional ghostwriter with a penchant for hot romance and erotica stories.I will ghostwrite your story for you. I can work with an outline you provide or create a fresh one tailored to your needs. I will get the mind of your readers engulfed by amorous and erotic thoughts to consume them with desires as the plot and the story line keeps them hooked and yearning for more.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE ME
- 100% Satisfaction
- Refund on any unsatisfied work.
- Use of my professionalism
- No plagiarism
- Commercial Use
Once I have hand it over to you, I will give you complete rights to the story.
Reviews
aac729:If you want someone who can bring an exciting scene to life and make the words crackle on the page then stop searching FIVERR and place a GIG with THESCRIBBLER85. You can't go wrong with her!
thescribbler85:It's a pleasure working with you again
cinnamonema:Great experience. The writer is professional, delivers original work and closely followed my requirements. They also did research. Very happy!
thescribbler85:nice idea and perfect story delivered
rissadesgn:She is fast and good, her professionalism is commendable! If only all freelancers were this excellent... she is a solid writer who takes your project seriously, as I know you will be blown away by the finished product.10/10 ! And Highly recommended.

No comments:
Post a Comment