I will proofread, critique, or edit your writing pieces
About:
I am a writer and a storyteller at heart. I write all the time, whether it's short articles or professional help and support documentation for work. I also write for a travel blog.
Not everyone is comfortable with giving feedback. Honest feedback. A voracious and thoughtful reader, I offer 3 packages to choose from.
Packages:
1. The basic package covers basic proofreading (i.e. spelling, structural, grammatical issues)
2. The intermediate package include basic proofreading, and a feedback/critique of the content
3. The advanced package includes proofreading, critique and editing of the writing work. The goal is to strive to keep the voice of the author ("you") intact.
All kinds of writing work are accepted, from poetry, articles, creative writing, fiction, non-fiction articles.
I look forward to reading your work!
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment