I will write up to 1000w of fiction fantasy
About:
You will have in no time a new andfresh story. You may choose the characters or simply let me create new andenchanting short talesfor your followers. The world ofmagic and mythical creaturescaptures many fans around the world. Please contact meand we can work on the details before you order... (This gig isUp to 1000w, alldepending on the events in the story and how it develops)
Withfantasy you can have:Warlocks, shape-shifters, telepaths, telekinesis, witches, hybrids, dragons, etc.
No matter what you choose, I will develop the idea and give you a final product full of excitement.
If you want we could also come up with other interesting elements
to add to the story or you may simply leave it all up to me. If
you want more than 1000 words than let me know
and I will make you acustomized
offer
Important: This gig is for 1 story only. If your story requires more than 1000 words (which would imply deepening the storyline, character development, and more) message me before ordering and I'll gladly send you a custom offer.
-The 2 days delivery isn't for stories longer than 2500 words.
Reviews
moonkit3000:This was my first time commissions this person and there writing skills are truly remarkable will be doing business with again!!!!!
selaordaz:Great communication as well as great story to write.
llecrup3:Thank you for working with me
jim_cave:Interesting, thoughtful, and well-written story. Thanks!
selaordaz:New and fresh theme. Very communicative.

No comments:
Post a Comment